We are looking for a web development company that has at least 2 developers available to work on projects in the next 6 months. Ideally your team has more than 2 qualified developers that meet our criteria -- let us know if you do. We have a lot of projects that need to be started or completed. These projects deal with data feeds, automated FTP/SFTP, payment processor integration (e.g. PayPal or Google Wallet), API integration (e.g. REST, SOAP), SphinxSearch, Image Uploading and Processing using GD Library and much more! This is not necessarily a full-time position for one or both developers, but if you are good enough and don't require a ton of detailed explanations, then it could easily be full-time for at least one of the developers for at least several months. Otherwise it will be one or more smaller projects per week.
* We will choose 3 finalist from the bids who will be required to walk us through online using a tool like [url removed, login to view], to show us what projects they have worked on and provide DETAILED verbal explanations of what work they did on the project. We will not accept comments like "We worked on [url removed, login to view]". Instead you will be required to provide details like, "We developed the RSS feed on [url removed, login to view] along with taking the PSD and converting it to a WordPress theme."
* We will require at least 3 references that we can contact to verify your work statements.
* The developers must comprehend written and verbal English very well (no faking it!)
* The developers must be able to write and speak English very well (no faking it!)
* The ACTUAL developers will be required to get on Skype and have a verbal conversation in English to test their ability to comprehend English before we hire you.
* We want to work directly with the developers, not with a project manager.
* The dollar per hour range in the bid is only the "ideal" range, if you are really worth more and that can be proven, then we will pay more.
* We've been burned too much from developers that fake they can comprehend English and end up wasting a ton of our time explaining basic concepts -- if this is you, please do not bid on this project!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks in advance,
34 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
We Are Not Saying that we are the best but my coding skills show you that we are the best we are highly interested in this [url removed, login to view] Are A team Of 4 Developers and Doing this from last 6 Years. Some Reference Webistes : Daha fazlası