BUDGET: MAX $250 USD
I'm planning on using Constant Contact which will allow me to send bulk emails out to my customers but I'd prefer to own my own online software from a well designed high quality script similar to Constant Contact or other with the most important points...
1. Trickle Sending: Sends email blast out one at a time so the email isn't marked as or sent to the recipients spam folder.
2. Return Analytics: Reporting whether the email sent was successfully recieved or not, how long it was read for, who it was forwarded to, etc.
3. Give me the ability to write my own template emails with the ability to add data into the email specific to each individual (example: If I have data First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Phone Number, etc I could write an email that would reflect that by writting a template that says something like "Hello <First Name><Last Name>, this is John Smith. I wanted to verify your phone number is <Phone Number>." (I'm sure you get the idea but I need it to allow me to enter any custom field I want (like constant contact allows).
4. Setup a API PayPal gateway for multi-optional payments to resell the service which should be online to others (like constant contact does).
Let me know of the best quality script you can find that can achieve these things so I may review it online. I do see there are a lot of them out there, I just don't have all the time to review them all so tell me the best ones you've had experience with or can locate and get me the best bid offer to do the job.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
1. Don't bid above the Max Budget as listed above or it gets reported as a fake bid with freelancer not to mention it just shows you aren't taking the time to really read the job requirements I am looking for here and more than likely using a bot to do your bidding.
2. Provide a "real time to do the job" so I can tell my client how long it will really take to complete.
3. No milestone payments are ever made up front. I will pay 100% for the job after the job has been completed 100% to my clients satisfaction. (feel free to look at my feedbacks. I've been doing this a long time and everyone always gets paid quickly upon completion).
4. Don't ask for more money after starting the job. I'll just cancel the job.
5. Great communication is a must! I need to be updated every couple days with what more you have completed in the job so I can give accurate updates to my client.
6. Do a great job and come in with a good price on this first job between us and I always add quality programmers to my vendor list for the higher dollar jobs I get. (I'm a outsourcer).
Michael D Baker
[url removed, login to view]