I need a "Client Panel" created where our clients can login into our online advertising agency via our site. We help out clients with (Search Engine Optimization, Payperclick marketing, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, etc).
Well this is what i need done, its for the client area for an ad agency im getting made. I need these sections to be made for the client area, this way our clients can login and view their data, etc:
1) Keyword Ranking Tool or SERP Tool - shows rankings of customers sites for certain keywords we have chosen, and shows where they start off before using us. For an example you can check out: [url removed, login to view]
theirs also other tools out their that do keyword ranking, basically what it does is keeps track of how much your site has moved up on the search engine for a particular keyword. For example if you are trying to rank on the first page for a keyword, lets say "microwave" then it would show you the position you were in before like on the 56th position, and it would now show that you currently rank on the 43rd position. It shows the position on all 3 major search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing.
2) dashboard analytics - login to analytics or shows daily ad spend, amount of clicks, able to check by day, month or year, shows keywords. Basically this should show whatever in google analytics. So you would need to connect google analytics to this, that way all we have to do in the admin panel is put in their login info for google analytics and it'll view their stats on the ad agencies client panel. Their will be a graph and all the types of relevant data google analytics shows. However with our own design (template) so different looking graph, etc. I think you can find it here, its called the Data Export API: [url removed, login to view]
3) search engine marketing services - shows the progress of their seo process. It circles in whatever phase is complete. We control this from the admin panel.
4) billing - shows how much clients have been billed for each month. We enter this in the admin panel, as to how much we charged the client for each month, and it can be viewable when the client logs into the user area. It will be a downloadable invoice.
5) customer service - lets customers send us an email like a ticket section. Plus the ad agency's agents contact info.
6) webdesign services - shows the progress of their site. Able to download files, etc. In the admin panel we can select which phase is done. For example if we can completed the wireframe, it will circle in the 2nd or 3rd phase, whatever it is, and say complete. I will send you the design on this as well.
7) email marketing - shows when an email is sent. It hooks up with mailchimps api. Here is the api: [url removed, login to view]
it will show the campaign (newsletter sent) and will show how many opened it, how many clicked the link in the email, how many people purchased an item from the site or caused a lead.
ADMIN PANEL: Now in the admin panel we can activate any of these for someones account. We also create their login info from the admin panel, so we create a clients account by entering their info, etc. We can then email them a password and login info to login the client area. We also need the support ticket, billing section, etc to all work from the admin panel.
Once you're done with everything we will send you a template to template the whole user area that you created.