ONLY honest and excellent PHP coders who are available full-time should apply.
we need to finish a new Web MySQL/PHP app, called SMA (Service Management App) to manage all our warranty service work.
it is based on the MANTIS Bugtracker open source code because Mantis has almost all functionality we need, and we use it in-house and with SL to manage our development projects
see [url removed, login to view] for original Mantis app
BRIEF APP DESCRIPTION
(see attached full documentation)
the existing annonated SCREEN shots are NOT meant to cover EVERY form/screen used in app!! just many of most majopr forms/screen
as project goes on, we will be adding more screens and comments based on your prototype results
because of our service model, our service system functions are much more simple compared to all the functions standard Mantis has.
so a large part of this project is just to hide/disable functions we don't need.
another major part is to amend many of the text and labels used by fields/function to suit SMA
the most critical addition to existing code is the requirement to pull data from two existing MySQL DBs (on same server) to populate some of major SMA forms
another major addition will be to amend & add additional screen & print reports function on SMA data
Planned Service Procedures Overview
(please see attached flow chart and documentation for details)
NOTE: MOST OF THESE FUNCTIONS ARE ALREADY IN CODE
our existing & new enhanced service steps are something like this -
1. user phones with warranty problem
2. we use new SMA app to pull data from existing warranty db (REG) to validate warranty type & status and get warranty details, and from SMA existing data, and populate default job form (PART EXISTS)
3. we update and amend job form (PART EXISTS)
4. we assign a Service Agent by pulling & searching data from existing php app SAM (which also includes all searching & and mapping) functionality). (NEW)
see the 'public' mapping view of the is app here >>> [url removed, login to view]
(in-house ver of SAM has far more search & other functionality)
5. we save job form in SMA app and email service agent a link and login details to new job to access in SMA & print etc (PART EXISTS)
6. service agent does job and updates on-line job sheet with required details and saves job (EXISTS)
7. we later update with other details (EXISTS)
7. we close job. (EXISTS)
1. service agents should be able to login and see their current and past jobs (EXISTS)
2. management alerts, based on job milestones (PART EXISTS)
3. on-screen & printed management reports on jobs, warranties, service agents and warranty resellers (PART EXISTS)
4. there would be different levels of user access (EXISTS)
they would have different levels of form access/data modification/reports/
MANTIS PROJECT MANAGEMENT & DOCUMENTATION
logon to our Mantis PROJECT MANAGEMENT application here >>
[url removed, login to view]
to see how normal Mantis Bugteacker looks and works, and you will also see a lot of documentation 'attached' for this project and Mantis for your information & assistance (see also attachments here)
THIS IS NOT REPEAT NOT SMA
logon to the prototype SMA application here >>
[url removed, login to view]
login: TBA (i have to fix this up)
we are not after some rushed half-completed job that doesn't work very well, but a great final result. we expect total project to take a month or so.
we don't want any bid UNTIL you have looked at current prototype app and Mantis BT itself (if you haven't used), and all attached documentation.
we work on AEST and are usually available constantly by Skype and email at least 5-7 days per week
as well as Skype & emails, the Web-based in-house MANTIS BT wil be used by you and us to do project management
having wasted a LOT of time AND money on totally hopeless, and dishonest, coders in past, AND, because an unfinished app is completely USELESS to us, we will NOT make ANY actual payments before we have a functional prototype working in our development environment
HOWEVER we are happy to make an inital ESCROW payment/s, and substantial progressive ESCROW payments as project progresses, and we see work being done & results achieved
we usually pay a bonus for great results. but the bid itself is FINAL for the work outlined here and in documentation, but we would expect to pay extra, if there is some significant function or feature not mentioned or implied.
as mentioned, the attached screens and attached documentatioin & flow charts do NOT try to list every single little detail, but definitely outline all the functionality needed
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $1100 teklif veriyor
I am all set and ready to start and put in 100% from my side. Thanks