This will be a 2 part project:
1. Setup Amazon EC2 and S3 for our Magento e-commerce site. This will include auto-scaling capability.
2. Optimize Magento to increase page load speeds across our site. This will include:
- Enabling GZIP Compression.
- Optimizing the apache on the server.
- Installing eaccelerator or APC or Memcache
- Enabling KeepAlives in Apache configuration.
- Optimizing MySQL's cache queries
- Anything else you feel is necessary for optimal site performance
Please provide a portfolio of sites that you have worked on to prove your expertise in both AWS and Magento optimization.
Provide details on what process you would take to complete this project so that the site will be optimized for mass scalability.
For this project, we will be monitoring the process through skype or other video conferencing service.
For Amazon AWS setup, we will need c-panel to be integrated as part of the setup process.
26 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 388$ teklif veriyor
I'm a system administrator that have 9+ years experience of configuring and maintaining remote servers (Linux/Windows). By the way, I have been worked long time on technical issues (L3) with hosting companies ([url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
Hey There! Highly interested in this project . Let's have a chat on this for more details our project. I will edit my bid with realistic time & cost after discussion Thanks
Hello, Please give me your website link so we can check, please reply me so we can discuss with you. >>> Please check our work below • [url removed, login to view] • [url removed, login to view] • [url removed, login to view] • groovywiza Daha fazlası