I need a simple php parsing script with a simple design for manual front end page (not so concerned about design, but it would be nice), that will allow me to parse a website to organize vulnerabilities. The code should be organized with comments. MySQL for database.
Requirements of Project:
1. Read website ([url removed, login to view]) using phpcurl or some parsing php utility.
2. Separate vulnerability by CVE, only top 50, which is stored in mysql database by date.
3. Provide capability to add multiple categories to organize CVE.
4. Provide the ability to add words/phrases to search for and add mapping to category.
a. Ex. If CVE contains words or phrases such as: worm, arbitrary code execution, spyware, etc., it is considered as malware.
b. A list of all words or phrases associated to malware for the tool to match and organize.
5. If category overlaps, list as the first discovered and provide manual capability to correct organization.
6. Parse the CVE vulnerability summary to organize vulnerability according to summary.
a. Ex. If summary contains XSS, organize into input validation category.
Summary: Unspecified vulnerability in the edge process in Adobe Flash Media Server (FMS) 3.0.x before 3.0.7, 3.5.x before 3.5.5, and 4.0.x before 4.0.1 allows attackers to cause a denial of service via buffer overflow.
1. Read the website.
2. CVE-2010-3634 is organized as follows:
a. Category 1: Buffer overflow
b. Category 2: Denial of Service
c. Category 3: Disruption of Service
d. Category 4: Adobe Flash Media Server 3.0.x
Flow of information:
1. The script should read the website.
2. Parse the website.
3. Gather relevant information to place in various categories.
4. If unable to determine, have manual process to categorize using selection fields.
a. If new word/phrase is placed in a particular category, add to the list or words/phrases for that particular category.
b. If current category is not sufficient, add an additional sub-category.
i. Ex. Category 1: Buffer overflow: Heap (Heap is the sub-category)
Once selected for this project, I will put half in escrow and the remaining after completion of the project.
I need this script and page completed as soon as possible, so please do not bid if you are uanable to complete within a few days!!