I need a simple, non-api drop catching script for Godaddy.com.
It needs to work for the following extensions:
It must run on my dedicated server (php and mysql, curl is installed on the server).
The script will show a screen where I can enter the following information:
1) The domains that I want the script to try to register
2) The number of hours that the script should continously try to register the domains with Godaddy, pausing between each registration attempt for the number of seconds specified in Interval
3) Interval in number of seconds
4) username and password (the script must be logged in, in order to register the domains)
5) Launch (this starts the registration attempts)
Once the script is launched, it will show its progress:
[url removed, login to view] not available
Pausing for 10 seconds
[url removed, login to view] available
[url removed, login to view] registered