We are looking for a VoIP expert to help build a growing VoIP network across North America.
Some duties will be in designing and growing the network as demands increase and troubleshooting end to end issues as they arise.
Here are the skills needed...
1. Understanding of SIP protocol
2. Understanding of IP and advanced networking
3. Experience in configuring and troubleshooting SIP switching servers / applications
4. Experience in configuration and troubleshooting SIP devices such as hardware phones, soft phones, and video devices.
5. Advanced trouble shooting skill in VoIP, networking, and related hardware
Operating systems - Linux, Windows
Switching - Broadsoft, Cisco, Opensips, Asterisk, Freeswitch, Mitel, Avaya, etc
Devices - Polycom, Aastra, AudioCodes, Cisco, Snom, etc
Networking - Firewall/Routers, Managed Switches, QoS, VLAN