eCommerce QuickBooks Installation

We have an eCommerce store up-and-running with osCommerce and php programming.

We have two tasks:

1) Install functional Quickbooks Merchant Service credit card payment processing system into site

- We already have an account w/ Quickbooks; just need to accept credit card payments on site

2) Add drop-down menus on the top of all the product pages that will allow customers to sort products:

- Items per page: 12 - 24 - 36 - view all

- Sort Products by: price: highest-lowest, price: lowest-highest, brand: a-z, brand: z-a

Project Requirements:

1) Will NOT accept designers with zero feedback

2) MUST have experience with the two tasks we need completed, and able to provide examples of other sites you have done this same work on

3) MUST complete within your timeline or project will be marked as "incomplete" and no payment given

4) MUST provide good communication

5) We will pay 25% deposit up-front, and remaining 75% will be paid when we verify work is completed to our standards. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Please respond if you have any questions. Looking to be done this week. Thanks!

We were hoping to receive competitive bids around $100 for this project. These tasks are very straight-forward and this is all we are able to pay at this time. If anyone would like to revise their bid, we will reconsider - otherwise we will have to withdraw the project because we cannot afford the bids that we have received so far.

Beceriler: HTML, OSCommerce, PHP

Daha fazlasını gör: top down programming, product designers price, php programming system requirements, verify credit card, install quickbooks, credit card verify, designers products, quickbooks, brand designers, timeline view, ecommerce project requirements, oscommerce product sort, credit card payments, credit card payment processing, items ecommerce, oscommerce tasks, ecommerce merchant, price verify, ecommerce system, will pay tasks completed, credit card accept, front top view, feedback customers php, ecommerce product project, product week oscommerce

İşveren Hakkında:
( 1 değerlendirme ) League City, United States

Proje NO: #690992



check pm, please

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 250%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(337 Değerlendirme)

8 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job


We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb to know about our oscommerce s Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde250%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(650 Değerlendirme)

We offer Quality services,great communication, offer lifetime support for all our products. Check PM Thanks

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde110%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(123 Değerlendirme)

i am ready to start from today. we will do all mentioned points 100% successfully.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde150%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(268 Değerlendirme)

Hi , We are interested , Please check PMB...

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde200%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(65 Değerlendirme)

Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce . Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde200%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(30 Değerlendirme)

Hi, I have over 11.5 years of Experience in software design, development and implementation of various commercial applications in Client/Server environment, Web designing using Photoshop, Flash, Web and ERP ap Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde200%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(20 Değerlendirme)

Hi There, Let me introduce myself, My name is Sobur and I run a small Website Design and Development company that specialises in; Ecommerce and general Website Design, Website Development, Website Optimisation and F Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde100%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(1 Yorum)

please refer to my pm for deatls.. thanks.. :)

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde105%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)