We have an eCommerce store up-and-running with osCommerce and php programming.
We have two tasks:
1) Install functional Quickbooks Merchant Service credit card payment processing system into site
- We already have an account w/ Quickbooks; just need to accept credit card payments on site
2) Add drop-down menus on the top of all the product pages that will allow customers to sort products:
- Items per page: 12 - 24 - 36 - view all
- Sort Products by: price: highest-lowest, price: lowest-highest, brand: a-z, brand: z-a
1) Will NOT accept designers with zero feedback
2) MUST have experience with the two tasks we need completed, and able to provide examples of other sites you have done this same work on
3) MUST complete within your timeline or project will be marked as "incomplete" and no payment given
4) MUST provide good communication
5) We will pay 25% deposit up-front, and remaining 75% will be paid when we verify work is completed to our standards. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please respond if you have any questions. Looking to be done this week. Thanks!
We were hoping to receive competitive bids around $100 for this project. These tasks are very straight-forward and this is all we are able to pay at this time. If anyone would like to revise their bid, we will reconsider - otherwise we will have to withdraw the project because we cannot afford the bids that we have received so far.
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 164$ teklif veriyor
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb to know about our oscommerce s Daha fazlası
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce . Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj