We need to recall a few products. So we need to email the customers who purchased these products with the information what they should do. There are around 50,000 orders affected. I need to modify an existing osCommerce contribution ([url removed, login to view]) to suit our need:
1. Search the orders by a certain product model number and a certain date range
2. Separate the resulted orders into 30 per page (if results over 30)
3. Check box in front of each order list to perform further action (i.e.: to send the recall email)
4. A select All check box to select all the orders in the page
5. Two boxes at the bottom of the result page to enter an email subject and a main message and a Send Email button, on clicking the email, customer will be sending the "main message" with the subject as "subject + Order ID", and reply to adddress as default store email address
6. The email message should be appended to the order history as a comment
We are using osComerce2.2-MS2, you will have to use your own testing site as I will not allow access to my webserver.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $97 teklif veriyor
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [login to view URL] check pmb to know about our oscommerce s Daha Fazla
Hi, we are very [login to view URL] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [login to view URL] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Daha Fazla
I am a london born programmer and osc expert. You missed that there also needs to be a way to mark the search list with the mails alredy sent. maybe it will also be a good idea to have the different messages / subje Daha Fazla
Ready to start with your project. See [PM] for discussion.
Hi , Greetings from Webnnovet Solution Team. Wish you a very good day. Please check the PMB for more details regarding our execution plan. Regards, Team Webnnovet