IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH TCPDF, DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT. ALSO BIDDERS, PLEASE SHOW OTHER TCPDF-BASED PDFs YOU HAVE MADE.
We are creating an invoicing system and need to create a TCPDF-based PDF Generator Class. Use the standard TCPDF library and you are welcome to extend upon it, adding methods as needed. You need to create two files, one which holds the Invoice data and makes the call to the class. The second is the class and any extensions to TCPDF. The class must rely on all data and be generalized as it WILL VARY. Must be coded using Cell/Multicell (NOT WRITE IN HTML).
Printing - The page must print hassle-free for standard US letter with 1 inch margins.
Format - See attached PDF for simple 1 page look. This MUST be the exact look produced. One additional element - there needs to be a NOTE BOX opposite of the totals (bottom left corner, filling the entire width to left of Totals, between the Payments/Credits and Customer Total cells).
1) Item descriptions can be of variable length - you must account for this variation to keep even spacing between items.
2) If an Item description expands beyond the end of the page - put white space after prior item to fill the previous page and print item on the second page (i.e. Items are never split between pages).
3) All pages must have same header (logo, Invoice, data/#, bill to, project address, terms/due/date/job number) and table of items
4) All pages must have the same maximum table size with the exception of the last page which will end a few lines early to print the Totals. This means pages that are not filled with items, will need whitespace for the table to fill the page.
4) If the the bottom totals need another page - Add whitespace, take the last item, and print it on the next page with the totals to follow at the bottom of the page.
Hi, this is easy project, I can do it. Please see my PMB. Thanks
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $167 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have plenty of experience on TCPDF, I checked your pdf sample, i am sure i can do this project for you, thanks
I have done many pdf file using php. I can fulfill your requirement. Thanks
I have worked with both fpdp and tcpdf for creating reports in pdf. Please check PMB for sample reports. Best Regards.
Just finished a project with [url removed, login to view] challenge with TCPDF is in generating the document dynamically from datasource.I need to know if the invoice would span multiple pages.
Script is ready for you. if you want then i am able to send m script which is generate pdf same like [url removed, login to view] Thanks