What we are looking for: (I ATTACHED A WORD FILE WITH FORMATTING THAT WILL MAKE THIS MUCH EASIER TO UNDERSTAND)
A virtual tour portal for real estate virtual tours to manage our clients, the tours we create for them, simplify our upload process, and help our record keeping/reporting.
We are NOT looking for virtual tour software or a virtual tour viewer – just a way to manage our content as described below.
We are experience in web design and graphic design, but not database design, php, asp, cgi, etc… We are sure that what we are looking for can be accomplished in any of these languages and we don’t care which. We would like to play a big part in any graphic design and template design (anything visual).
The company that we will work with must have a strong reputation for creating reliable databases and must provide references and/or samples of their work. We will increase our budget over time if we must. We would also like to work with a company that we can continue to work with in the future to evolve and maintain our system. We will provide hosting for Windows or Linux with all appropriate software for this project.
We can provide samples of our content, and we can also provide you with our admin access to third-party virtual tour hosting platform that is very similar to what we are looking for.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
1. Display agent photo, contact info, and company logo.
2. Display our unique java applet in page of in an iframe
3. Display a list of options/buttons below the tour
a. Send to a friend (to send page to an email address) – we have a simple script for this, but I would like something that will also send the to & from data to the real estate agent (for lead capture)
b. Map Property (need system to automatically generate map link for google maps)
c. Ability to display a link to a floor plan image
d. Slide show – need this to be automatically generated from still photos that we upload
e. Mortgage Calculator – we have a great script for this already – would just link to it but also have the option to remove the button on a tour at our clients request
f. Bookmark tour – a button that will add the tour to the users favorites in Internet Explorer (we have code for this)
g. City Info – ability to add a link or not display this option
h. School Info – Same as above AND/OR integrate this option with [url removed, login to view]
i. Help Button – link to a page that details tour features
j. Request more info – form that allows the viewer to send a message to the real estate agent
k. Property flyer – This should be automatically generated based on a template or a variety of templates that WE create and design and will include photos from the upload form as well as property address, description, and agent info from the upload form.
4. Automatically generated Tour Inventory Pages for each of our clients that will display a list of address with links to their tours.
5. We would like our company logo at the bottom of each tour page.
7. We would also like to have a flash or java base audio play on the bottom of the tour that will play a sound loop
1. Client management – We need the ability to add clients and their contact info that is to be displayed on their tours. We also need to be able to easily modify their information and have any changes be automatically updated on any of their tours. It would also be useful to store other client information that will not be displayed on their tours such as their mailing address, fax number, etc. Info that would be displayed on their tours would be photo, name or names, phone number, website, email address, and a link to their tour inventory page.
2. Tour Upload Form/Create new tours – Here is were we will upload new tours. The form will need to include the following:
a. Choose which client from our client manager that the tour will be for
b. Add property info including address, city, state, zip, price, description, MLS number, and tour header(text which could be a marketing phrase)
c. Some kind of java or flash-based uploader to upload the tour files.
d. If the tour content is going to be displayed in an iframe, we need to be able to set the name of the file from the upload (which we could always make the same) as well as the width and height of the tour content in pixels
e. An upload for still photos which will be used on the property flyers and used to automatically create a flash or java photo slide show
f. An upload for floor plan images and or PDF files
g. Select a tour theme (like background colors and text colors)
h. Submit tour button
i. After tour is submitted and files have been uploaded, we need the ability to preview the tour and go back and make changes if we need to.
j. After changes have been made and the tour has been previewed by us we need a publish button that allows us to publish the tour to the web and create TWO links to the virtual tour: 1.) a fully functional branded tour link, and 2.) an unbranded tour link that does NOT include any reference to the agent that the tour was created for (for listing tours in their MLS, this is a requirement).
k. We need the ability to send branded tour links to [url removed, login to view] – we already have an account with them and they have provided us with integration instructions and we can give you access to their support number for this if it is needed.
l. Once the tour is published, we need the system to automatically email the tour links, still photos, and floor plan images to the both our client and us.
3. We need to easily get to tours sorted by the clients that they were created for and have the ability to access the tour upload form to change content at anytime.
4. We also need to be able to sort tours by the month they were published.
5. We need the ability to remove tours from the database.
6. It would be helpful to have a billing system integrated into this at some point as well.
Client Login Features
In this module we are seeking to give our clients the ability to login to a client portal and have the following features upon logging in:
1. When they login we would like them to see a list of address of all of their current tours.
2. Each address will link them to a page where they can access the following:
a. The link to the virtual tour
b. A link to edit tour info where they can edit the price, description, address, and tour header
c. Traffic statistics – where they can find detailed traffic info for the individual virtual tour
d. Printable flyers – A few template based flyer options that are automatically generated with their contact info, the property info, and the first few photos from the slide show.
e. The ability to send the virtual tour link to a list of email address. – We would like this to be an html Ecard that could be the same think as the flyer, just include the tour link.
f. The ability to mark the tour as SOLD which will remove it from their address list, and tour inventory page, but remain visible to us on our admin section, just with an S next to it so that we know that they marked the tour as sold – we would like the ability to unmaked it as sold on our end just incase they do this by accident.
3. In the client section, we want them to have the option to send us a message via a web based form and order a tour via a web based form link form mail that just sends us an email.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $4033 for this job
Hi, we have gone through the details and are interested in this project,we require further discussion. If required we can show you few of our samples,thanx
Dear Sir, We are a Leading Software Concern based in [url removed, login to view] are pioneers in Instant Messaging Technology with patented NAT enabled p2p Messaging Techonogy as our unique [url removed, login to view] Inherent Technologies include VB,V Daha fazlası
Hello , we have seen all descripton you stated. we are familiar with real estate scripts. We can implement all of the requirements you wanted for this. We will use asp.net or [url removed, login to view] will provide you secure admin pa Daha fazlası