We need an experienced Asterisk telephony expert who can help us to implement a MYSQL database linked Asterisk calling, interactive voice response, and scheduling application, using Asterisk AGI, perl/PHP (as required) on Linux. As a developer, you will have:
* Knowledge of relational database design, SQL, and MYSQL and integration with Asterisk/php/perl. Possible modification of FreePBX 2.x software.
* Thorough knowledge of Asterisk's features including dial plan, AGI, CDR, codec configuration, interactive voice response system (IVR) planning, text-to-speech and inbound/outbound trunk routing, including SIP and IAX/2 trunks.
• Thorough knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
• Excellent understanding of client/server communications and
• Excellent understanding of networking techniques, network address
translation, TCP/IP, TCP and UDP protocols.
• Good documentation skills
The developer should be prepared to assist us in the
overall development of the application.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
We are new to asterisk but currently researching on the same. If you want to tieup with an energetic software firm who are ready to use there brains in an innovative manner,please contact us. Alicia