Your current project description is...
*** YOU ARE BIDDING ON 100 HOURS OF WORK ***
We need an EXPERT PERL Programmer that can meet the following:
1. Work a MINIMUM of 5 hours DAILY on our project. You WILL have to show daily work.
2. Can be reached RELIABLY via both IM and TELEPHONE.
3. Is willing to make themselves available during our TIME ZONE (Central -6 GMT).
4. We are modifying an existing piece of software written in PERL that will require the making of some additional modules. This is PERL on a RED HAT box, not WINDOWS.
5. You will need to know what RSS and XML are and have skills in both.
6. You must have REFERENCES and PROJECTS you can point to us for reference that you have done in the past that are relevant.
7. MUST SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL.
We want someone that we can DEPEND ON that we can communicate with DAILY and that will be accountable for daily milestones.
If this is you, then feel free to bid on this project. This project will last 3-4 weeks, depending on you and how fast and efficient you are. If you are willing to work faster and harder, then the project can move faster.
DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN IT SHOPS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE NO VERIFIABLE TRACK RECORD AND JUST POST BOILER PLATE BID.
WE WANT SOMEONE THAT CAN WORK WITH US DAILY WITH NO SUPERVISION.
Use the form below if you want to submit additional information to your project description. This info will be displayed under your original description with the date and time you submitted it. Service Buyers who have bid on your project will be notified of the change by e-mail.