I am looking for partners to assist me with my programming work.
If you have any experience in the areas listed below I am interested in discussing this with you.
Website Design, SEO, Market Research
Script installation, Systems Administration, Data Entry
If you have any other skill you want to offer, let me know.
I have 27 years of programming experience. I have an excellent reputation with my clients and am getting so much repeat and referral work that I cannot handle it all myself.
My reputation is important to me so you will need to be aware of several things:
1. I never outsource all the work on a particular project unless the client understands that I am doing so.
2. I bill my clients a fairly high rate. When I do the work myself, I keep all of the money. If I outsource the work, I will pay you a very high rate. I DO NOT pay programmer's unfair wages in order to skim money with no effort.
3. Payment is always per project.
4. Projects will go to those whose work is best and fastest. I will never award work to an inferior programmer becaue he will work for less money.
5. If we work together successfully on several projects, I would considering hiring programmers by the hour if that is what they prefer.
6. Some method of communication via instant messaging (other than MSN) will be required.
I am looking for independent workers who want to get work. I am NOT looking for people I can just take advantage of. This is a great way for some new programmers to earn work and build feedback on GAF. I can win projects for you while you get started. If you want to venture off on your own afterwards, that would be fantastic!
Let's get to work!
116 freelancers are bidding on average $1462 for this job
we will be happy to work with you on projects, and believe in the same work philosophy. We provide good work and charge good money for the same. Pls see PM for portfolio, thanks.
Let's make the relationship. If you have really good works I'll be always with you with quality and efficient output. This is my weekly bid. Also, please refer to pmb. Thanks.