We already have a tool, which does half of this job so you may modify this or work afresh if you want.
Here is the outline.
What we want is that website needs to be generated based on the Keywords I give in advance.
I will give 150 main group keywords and then there would be 100 keywords in each main group.
What I want is a dynamic display of these search results. A competitor has already done that here.
[url removed, login to view]
and the folder level of the page would be like that -
[url removed, login to view] from which all the internal level pages are connected.
Here the main group would be "california_toyota" and the one of the internal Keyword is "toyota_ontario_ca"
What we want is that tool is to be database driven. We do not want the static pages to be generated for each keyword. It would be a dynamic pages but the URL will look static via mod rewrite, with the keyword in the URL. This takes too much of the time to generate static pages for each keyword and consumes lots of resource in terms of web space etc. Also since it becomes static, it becomes unmanageable. For example, if we have to do any change in the Google code etc of the site, or a small template, we have to practically download the entire site which is practically impossible.
This is how I am thinking it should work.
1. In the beginning, WE define the Main folders and respective keywords to come in these folders.
2. The tool runs and collects the results from [url removed, login to view] for the 2 pages for each keyword (Like it has right now) and save in the database. There is a list of negative characters in the current tool, Please make a provision of either correcting that negative character or altogether skipping that phrase. Currently we have to manually remove that keyword and start the generation again.
3. We should have a place where we would be able to add the header+footer + Google code + Dynamic Head liner + Meta tags format (to display the keyword in the title etc as we do right now) for each folder. We should be able to modify them as we need.
4. The final website will be a combination of the header+footer+Google code+the search results in between.
5. We can use the access database.
Please advice the cost.