I need a video converter script in either Perl or Ruby to read a Video file uploaded by user throught my perl uploader to do these following tasks
1. This script will read a video file format such as avi, mov. wmv etc.
2. Capture frames (the frames number can be change ex: 1 or 10 or 20 frames) and:
1. Save 1 frame (can be any of the frames captured above) as main thumb
3. USE FFMPEG to convert file to FLV and add LOGO watermark. The FLV quality can be change by me.
4. SFTP the FLV, swf player JPEG thumb to remote server
You will need to install all module on My Dedicate server with FEDORA Core 5, FFMPEG etc installed and instructions how to install all modules / PERL so I can install it in the future if I need to switch the server
My budget limit is $500 , and I need this in 10 days
please give me your best price including installation all module and instruction how to install.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 275$ teklif veriyor
hi i am sarbjeet singh running ghs technologis and i am intrested in this project and if u are intrested in my bid then plzz contzct us and we can provide u our complete details thanks