This web site will enable users to:
1) create tablature to show the drum part for a particular song (categorized by artist and song title) VIA a web-based GUI. Output of user inout should be a rendered image like [url removed, login to view]
2) play the tablature created via MIDI or related sound file (where each character on a seprate line represents a different sound).
3) enables users to rate existing tablatures for accuracy.
4) Enable users to browse through existing tablatures by searching, or by browsing, by artist, song name, and by rating.
5) Admin to allow approval of tabs before they are displayed to the public, and removal of tabs.
Tablature must be presented to users as a rendered graphic when dusokayed (not in ASCII text format) similar to [url removed, login to view]
We will need to accomodate 10 different sounds at first (represented by different symbols and/or different placements on the line).
We will need to be able to accomodate different time signatures.
We will need to be able to accomodate up to 1/4ths (so in 4/4 time we would need to split sounds up into 4x4 = 16 beats).
I would prefer to only take bids from users who are familiar with basic music theory so as not to have to explain everything from scratch. Familiar with the durm set? Even better....