Please read this project in its entirety. The most important thing for me when hiring someone is having confidence that you can get that job done. The best way to give confidence is with testimonials, references, and sample websites. Thanks again.
Required knowledge: C/C++, Linux, Perl/CGI, PHP, Script Installation
Please also view my featured posting for more details and opportunities.
I need a website replicating software program that can be installed by you on my preferred server that performs like the software programs that I will give you examples of below. Please do not bid if you are not an expert programmer that has worked with a script like this before. The script is needed as soon as possible although the project website is still being rebuilt.
I want to be provided with the complete source code (no encoding) of the program so that it can be modified later in the event that you are not available to work on it. I prefer a working demo of the program before agreeing to purchase. You will need to be available immediately to install the program and work with me until it is functioning properly as expected. This is also an opportunity to build a long term position with the company to maintain the program as we add additional functions, features and other websites to utilize the same software on different domains.
These are the software programs similar to what I want according to the ones that I like the most first. I will not list all of their functions because it will take up too much space, but if you are not familiar with all of the features that these programs provide, please familiarize yourself with them before you bid on the project making it clear which parts would not be included in your software script…otherwise it will be assumed that yours will include all of the features of the program. Please read this paragraph again carefully before bidding.
• [url removed, login to view]
Main Functions Needed:
1. Website Management/Replication (Replace name, photo, email, phone, and email inquiry form)
2. Email auto responder
3. New Member Creation/Sign-Up Page/Database
4. Member Profile (Personal and Business)
5. Back Office (Leader and Member/Members Only area)
6. Upline/Downline Genealogy Management (forced matrix compensation plan)
7. Email/Opt In form on each persons replicated website with an email auto-responder system
8. Contact Manager/Task Manager/Prospect Manager (People who made inquiry)
9. Member Profile with unlimited custom fields and block replicator
10. Website tracking/Stats analysis/
12. Help / Support Ticket Desk
13. Viral Friends generator (example: [url removed, login to view])
The compensation plan will be discussed as we progress but will be based on a two-pronged approach which makes selling of our products mandatory after launch. Pre-launch compensation will be based on referrals only.
At the moment the replicated website will be free with no membership fee or products to sell. However, we could make it optional so as to make paid members positions secure.
Therefore a compensation package is not mandatory right now, although genealogy tracking is for the future. Compensation plans need to be included but disabled for the time being.
The most important function right now is to replicate the website with a simple sign up form and track the sponsoring member. All custom fields, except what is on the initial sign up page need to populate on the newly replicated member's website using the “sponsoring” member's replicated website by using the sponsoring member's username or ID to capture these field items. Each member then needs to be able to replace these “links” or information in the custom fields for their back office that are then replaced in the website as added or changed by the new member. I need these custom fields to be replicated on each member's website by the information that they put in their back office. (About 50 minimum fields to start that I will give you the names for)
The back office needs to be customizable by admin or the website designer in aesthetics to suit the look and feel of the entire website design.
Please ask questions on the PMB if you are not 100% sure of what I am requesting before or when bidding.
Further specifications can and will be discussed on PMB
Please review these other software programs carefully and hopefully that will give you a better scope of the project, so that you may provide me with the best possible quote and time frame.
Later I will need a shopping cart, financial manager and reporting management set up that integrates so that each member is paid correctly according to the compensation plan.
• Order history details.
• Search, Add, Edit, Refund, and Void representative's customers and orders.
• Search, Add, Edit, Refund, and Void representative's personal orders.
• Positive and negative adjustments to earnings checks.
• Process payments - real-time, online - through merchant account.
• Standard access to current sales tax rates for all 50 states.
• Retail Sales Transactions (Personal Sales volume and Group Sales volume)
• Detailed financial reports and graphs, including compensation breakdown
• Historical financial reports and year-to-date earnings summaries.
• Flexible processing with reversal and reprocessing control.
• Bonus and commission processing.
• Supports daily, weekly, and monthly processing.
• Real-time and cycle-based promotions.
• Multiple payment method support: credit card, pay card, [url removed, login to view] and VTN (I'll explain later).
• Online and PDF representative reports.
• Comprehensive company financial reports.
• Export file for importing check data into QuickBooks.
* Extensive set of standard reports included.
* Detailed representative and customer reports.
* Comprehensive order reports
* Detailed processing, operations, expiring credit cards reports.
* Compensation reports including company audit details and promotions.
* Detailed financial reports.
* Form Letters and Mailing Labels.
* Create dynamic reports with multiple filters and criteria.
* Data exports for mail merges, analysis, data storage, etc.
Thank you very much for reviewing my project details. I look forward to a long relationship with the team I hire.