I need a site that functions like [url removed, login to view] or http://www.authonomy.com. I'm not asking for you to rip them off or steal their code, but to create code that functions the same. Basically, users can register, post a story, and vote on other stories. Simple. If you don't understand what I'm saying, check the websites.
Rules for bidders:
1) If you cannot tell me in your own words what this posting requires, I will not select you. Saying, "We understand completely," does not fulfill this requirement.
2) US based programmers preferred, however not required. What is required is that I understand your English without any confusion.
3) Do not try to change the price after I select you.
4) Do not try to change the deadline after I select. I will judge on a case by case if your excuse is legit and if I don't think you're being honest, I will cancel the project.
5) Be serious in your bid price. Do not try to trick me and tell me my needs cost more than what you bid. I develop websites and know that everything contained in this project is within framework or PHP templates somewhere, I just haven't had the time to research and learn how to do it myself.
6) You will show me fully functioning pages before I release payment. I've been burned before and I won't again. Saying your finished means nothing to me. The final product is what I'm paying you for, not a partial, or a half-done job you want to argue is what you "understood."
7) If you cannot repeat these rules in a PM with an agreement after each one, I will not select you. That should be your first PM to me, along with your explanation of what I want.
8) If you do not have a portfolio, chances are I will not accept your bid. Portfolios that have multiple "Created by such-and-such" will be treated as liars. IF you really coded the site, then list it, if not, do not tell me you did. I will check every site in your portfolio.
9) If you cannot finish the project within a week, do not bother bidding. Anything over seven days will be ignored. This is, after all, based off of templates located on the web in your own projects (any good programmer should already have a framework or have created a site similar to this in the past) so don't tell me it can't be done in this time. Again, I know what I'm talking about so don't try and pull one over on me. And don't try to charge some ridiculous price to do a rush job. Again, its all templates and I'm basically paying you for connecting code to HTML pages.
10) I will apply my own layout after the project is completed and paid for, so don't worry about making it aesthetic. I don't care if it is white page with all black words and headings on it. As long as it works. You can have fake links within the HTML if you like and I will replace them with my own once it is finished. But it needs to function. Just tell me what tables to create in the database when you are finished and I will do that as well.
So with what I'm doing, your job is basically to take a template, connect it to a page that can easily be transferred to another layout, and make sure its functioning. FI you do not like these rules, please do not bid. I'm sure if it is difficult for you to work within these guidelines, but this site is rife with people trying to rip you off.
Thank you in advance for you time and work.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 235$ teklif veriyor
I believe I can do this project - I already have a "Article System" created that will allow people to post stories. All I need to do is add features