I would like to have a penny auction website which is similar with these: [url removed, login to view] or pisobid.com.
This website must include the domain name and the web hosting. All the necessary must be included in the package until the website launched. Please send me your quote and the proposal on how to improve the website.
The features should be included as below:
An admin control panel to control the website.
The admin panel would have the following modules:
• Uploading content
• Dynamic web page creation, with meta tags and keyword stuffing options (helpful
in search engine optimization).
• Multi level user creation, in order to upload content to various section of the
• Bid management system for each product uploaded by the end user
• Ability to control/audit every product uploaded.
• Ability to audit each registered member on the website
• Cross linking products if need be in various categories of the website.
• Unlimited Picture/graphics uploading/audit module.
• Unlimited product uploads.
• User registration section, this displays the number of registered users, and what
content have been uploaded by them
• Product popularity section, to keep track of the popular items on the website.
• Managing Feedback system for each registered member.
• Payment integration for certain services.
• Automated refresh server-side for greater precision of the countdown and web
side updating the offerings.
• Agent offers 1 sec
• Deals with precision in milliseconds for maximum transparency in the auctions.
• Graphic managed by templates and CSS for easy customization
• Integrated marketing tools (management promotions, etc.)
• Payment Systems encrypted for maximum security
• Antidebug system to prevent attacks on the site and bid rigging
• Newsletter sign up section
• Web based control panel application allows you to access your website from any
• Unlimited auctions, bids
• Unlimited Users
• Email accounts
• User registration and account verification
• Buying bids in bulk through packages (Set the bids for the packages)
• Bidding in the Penny Auction-style format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount
• The time increasing by x number of seconds (can change the time in the admin) every time a bid is placed.
• The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions
• Paypal as the payment gateway by default, as well as there are other gateways
• Ability to give users free bids
• Let users receive free bids for registering
• Add, edit and delete articles for the latest news page
• Add, edit, delete and clone auctions
• View the winning bidder and the status of the auction
• View, edit, add, delete users
• Edit general website settings
• Bid Butler (automated bidding system) – the ability for users to ‘book their bids' in advance
• Browse friendly
• Traffic for the website
The user section would have the following:
• Easy and user friendly navigation for all sections of the website.
• Search/advanced search options.
• user login/registration panel
• user admin panel to upload/modify/delete listings
• Auto Bidders (Users can schedule them in advance)
• Peak Only Auctions (Active for a specific time period)
• Nail Biter (Auctions without Auto Bids)
• Auction management system
• watch list
• Messaging and IM set up
• Internal messaging system
• Feedback system
• Product recommendation
• Featured Products
• Feedback/contact form
• Online help/FAQ's
• Newsletter signup.
• SEO friendly website
My budget is USD 1,000.00.
Please let me know if you have any concern.