The site we are looking to create will be used to store travellers cheque numbers. The site should be as follows :-
* When the customer arrives at the site, it will have a title at the top of the page with some text underneath.
* The customer will then have the option of logging in or registering for a new account
* If they register for a new account, it will ask them for their first name, surname, email address, phone number & password, it will then send a verification email to them, which they must click a link to activate their account. If they do not verify their account and try to login, they will get a message asking them to verfiy their account with an option to resend the link. Once verified, they can login.
* Once logged in there should be an option to add a travellers cheque number. The fill in the number and click submit. This is then recorded against their account along with the date and time added.
* They can then continue to add more travellers cheque numbers.
* For each row, they should be able to delete or edit the number
* Additionally, they should be able to delete their account, which will remove all the travellers cheque numbers, contact information and account from the system
* In addition to this, they should be able to login to the system and change the status on any of the travellers cheques to - secure, in use, used or lost. Any changes should be logged with time and date, and this must be visible to the user.
The site must be professional looking.