I need a simple upload script to do the following:
1. User will already have password (provided from another source)
2. After user correctly enters password he browses his local computer (if possible, at root C:\ directory) for a file named catalog.txt.
3. Script will only allow file named [url removed, login to view] to be uploaded - any other filename will result in error message.
4. Script should have Captcha code for security.
5. [url removed, login to view] file after being selected from user's local computer should be uploaded to same folder where this cgi script is located.
6. An Email should be sent to me upon successful upload ( Subject: [url removed, login to view] upload; Body of email: upload at [url removed, login to view] )
7. Programmer should provide instructions how I install script on each user's domain, change user password, change url for user to be taken to after upload, and change my email (if necessary).
The [url removed, login to view] file is generated by a program on user's computer at C:\catalog.txt. I have a cgi script already in place for visitors to view the contents of [url removed, login to view] file online. I just need a simple,inexpensive, foolproof, secure means for users to be able to upload that one file to each user's web site.