We need to change the theme of the Drupal website at tedeco dot descubretuweb dot com/dev/ (a Multilanguage Drupal site in Spanish and English) from a layered PSD of the images at tedeco dot descubretuweb dot com (source files will be provided).
1. FTP data and DB access to the development server with the current website will be provided (also to download .psd files)
2. Visual aspect of the Theme must be as the .psd
3. No images for any element containing text (including menu items). In general, it should be SEO friendly (permalinks, all in SEO plugin, etc).
4. As many elements as possible should be editable through the back-end (without PHP coding)
5. Source code should be properly formatted and commented
6. It should be W3C XHTML and CSS valid
7. Include a favicon from website logo
Inicio (instead of Home)
- The content of the website will have the information included at tedeco dot descubretuweb dot com/dev/
- Eventos Próximos: Updated at the back-end will also include the activity facebook plugin ([url removed, login to view]) to show the last post at the tedeco facebook account
- Contact: The contact form have to include a captcha
- Fotos: as the gallery and gallery popup in the psd
- Calendario: Including an embeded Google Calendar
- Some other minor changes can be required
We'll be starting the project at the beginning of the next week and the deadline should be at most a couple of weeks.
Important!!! Please, provide relevant information about how you will develop the project or even better questions, rather than a default list of past jobs. We also prefer to hire individual programmers rather than agencies (less intermediaries).
[url removed, login to view] - SEO&M Search Engine Optimization and Marketing