I have a website for a new article writing and article submmision service.
The cart system uses wp-checkout which is sold as wordpress shopping cart plugin. more details on the plugin are at [url removed, login to view]
My website is [url removed, login to view]
I need to add the following features to the order process:
1. Caputure data from the client after payment for article writing services, details include: article keywords and titles for each of the articles that they have ordered. This is the same data for the UAW writing service that my website provides.
2. Caputure data from the client after payment for press release writing services, details include: Title, Summary, address to be used, contact number to be used and any special instructions / resources for each of the press releases that they have ordered.
3. Caputure data from the client after payment for article submission services details include: name / pen name, article title, article summary, article body, about the author (resource box), tags and any special instructions. These will all be text boxes for the customer to paste the article that they need submitting into. If the customer orders more than one submission then this form will need to be set to show the once per article submission ordered.
4. Caputure data from the client after payment for press release submission services details include: Press Release title, summary, body, about the author, tags, categories, author name, business name, full address inc zip, phone number and special instructions. These will all be text boxes for the customer to write / paste the press release details that they need submitting into. If the customer orders more than one submission then this form will need to be set to show the once per article submission ordered.
5. have an online database that shows order number (same order number as wp checkout order number), inside the order details there will be one line for each article or service that was [url removed, login to view] is so that we can keep track excatly where we are with larger orders.
6. In the database screen the project manager needs to be able to allocate assigned orders to staff, the database needs to know which member of staff was given the task and when.
7. When the order is completed and delivered to the client we need to mark the order as complete in the database, which should also change the order to complete in the wp checkout control panel.
8. Additional optional features which would be handy to have are:
email all previous customers from within the database, email all customers with outstanding orders, the ability to email customers completed orders from within the system.
Im looking for this work to be completed as soon as possible with as low cost as possible, the processes must also be fully tested, bug free and compatible with any browser.