We are soon to launch an online raffle site that will take the UK by storm...well that's the plan! But with little technical expertise we need someone to help us build our complex online system.
The site will allow people to enter a raffle to win luxury items for a nominal fee and with high odds of winning.
The primary features of the online system will include:
- Integration with a leading payment system such as Worldpay
- The ability to run an unlimited number of different raffles
- The ability for users to enter each raffle with just a few clicks
- A comprehensive admin panel for easy addition of new items, the possibility to set how many tickets are available for each raffle and how much each ticket costs
- A way of a winner being randomly selected and published as soon as the allocated number of tickets have been bought
- Secure storage of users' personal details
- Each user upon buying a ticket must be issued with a unique raffle ticket number
- Each user should be able to have their own management panel where they can view their existing tickets and similar items
Obviously this all sounds very complex so we are keen to have an experienced programmer on board and also to stay with us for some of the project to oversee the launch, iron out teething problems etc.
Bearing this is mind, we very much want the designer to have control of the project. Design it as you see fit - with the software you know best and that you believe will work most securely for our chosen requirements.
Ideally you will be based in London so we can meet face to face. Payment options will either be in a lump sum on completion of the project or in the form of taking a vested interest in the business and its profitability.
It's not a simple task. It will require effort and time and we are not underestimating what is involved. We want a highly customised solution and we want the chosen programmer to be dedicated and stay with us on a freelance basis.
If this sounds like you, please let us know why you are the one we should choose. If you have past examples of your work then please do let us see it.
Looking forward to hearing from you.