Hi, I have vTiger 5.2.1 installed for a telemarketing environment.
The callers need the ability to select a "Call Result" after each and every phone call is made.
Below are the options that should be available for the "Call Result" field, and the functions they should perform after being selected:
1. “Not Interested”, “Do Not Call” removes the lead from the database, requires the caller to make a note as to why they are removing the lead, and then vTiger would take them to the next lead to be dialed.
2. “No Answer” puts the contact back in circulations, but after a set amount of no answers, the contact would be automatically removed from the database.
3. “Busy” puts the contact back into circulation to be dialed again at a later time.
4. “Call Back” would bring up a calendar where the caller can schedule a date/time when the lead should re-appear for a call back, requires a note be recorded, and then brings up the next lead to be dialed.
5. “Disconnected”, “Wrong number” removes the lead, and then brings up the next lead to be dialed.
6. “Appointment Set” requires a note to be taken, brings up a calendar to schedule a date/time for a call back, and reassigns the lead to the user's project manager (assigned user who will follow up on the appointment).
7. Scheduled call backs should appear next in the lead detailed view when it's time for their call back.
8. A simple callscript (text) needs to be displayed on every lead's detailed view.