You will be installing this remotely via teamviewer while I watch. Perfect english communication is a must.
1. Install AWStats on a CentOS 5.4 server
2. document the process well enough that I can replicate it on our other server.
3. reconfigure the sites logs to be properly configured (They should be configured correctly for combined)
4. properly configure permissions on the AWStats files/folders
5. configure IP ACL to allow only access from a few specific hosts.
6. configure update via cronjob (I thought there was a "push here to update" button in the web interface, but it appears there isn't)
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $56 teklif veriyor
easy job, can be completed in a short time. I'm ready to start now. Kindly regards.
Name: Gritsenko Stanislav About Me: I am a 4+ years experienced linux server administrator. I am now looking forward to get a reputable full time technical support position, or a part-time server setup and security exp Daha Fazla
VMware Partner ID:10406794 CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) We can do this work [login to view URL] check [login to view URL],
Name: Ankur Kumar Bhardwaj About Me: I am a 5+ years experienced linux server administrator. I am now looking forward to get a reputable full time technical support position, or a part-time server setup and secur Daha Fazla
I'm a Fedora packager and developer. Without many words: I'm ready and I'm sure that I can do that fast.
I can perform all specified tasks including easy to duplicate instructions. I own and maintain several sites on a CentOS server and I use awstats as my primary traffic monitoring tool so I am very firmiliar with your Daha Fazla