You will be installing this remotely via teamviewer while I watch. Perfect english communication is a must.
1. Install AWStats on a CentOS 5.4 server
2. document the process well enough that I can replicate it on our other server.
3. reconfigure the sites logs to be properly configured (They should be configured correctly for combined)
4. properly configure permissions on the AWStats files/folders
5. configure IP ACL to allow only access from a few specific hosts.
6. configure update via cronjob (I thought there was a "push here to update" button in the web interface, but it appears there isn't)
11 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 56$ teklif veriyor
VMware Partner ID:10406794 CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) We can do this work easily.Please check PM.Thanks,