I have already installed and done some very basic configuration of Mediawiki on my new website. I have some various configuration and minor customization tasks that need to be done for my website, which is powered by the Mediawiki software. Most of the tasks are explained how to do on mediawiki's online manual and support documents on their site. I am somewhat knowledge with programming, but not great with PHP.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- shortening the URL for all pages on the site.
- Changing the namespace for my wiki
- changing user permissions for people that register.
- adding variable fields that new users need to answer when they register.
- installing new skins
- installing and configuring extensions
Please include with your bid your hourly rate.
If you're good I will rehire you for future tasks on the same website.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $126 for this job
Hi Sir, PHP developer here. I have done various works before and want to work on your project. Please take a look at pmb for previous works. Thanks