Hellow. I need a script which will import word file to wordpress with automatic partitioning to posts.
So it should work simple, I choose file, press a button and it automatically publish posts in my wordpress blog.
What it has to do:
- import .doc files or a text field for the text
- automatically divide the whole text to posts by the amount of symbols
- automatically choose a title from text, if it's bold or formatted as a "title"
- allow to choose whether the posts are published now or planned to the future days, choose how many posts per day
- batch file submission, so you can point a folder with .doc files and the script will automatically parse and publish them to blog according to rules above
Forgot to mention that it has to work in such a sequence:
- I choose a file to publish
- The script offers me to enter url of a blog, login and password
- After that it shows me how much posts will be posted, what are the titles, what are the categories, ability to add tags for each post, what are the dates of publishing for each post in case I've chosen previously that I want to post with a delay
- Than I press publish and they appear on the blog