My client requires a wordpress-PHP-language based scheduling assistance and data entry application to manage the actions ofscheduling resources (sitters) to that of clients (families), complete with messaging approvals and conﬁrmations to notify
the administrator (primary user).
I’m willing to pay $125-175 for this work it must be done in 21 days or less. I usually pick someone quick to take on the work. So please respond to your pms today.
• Client Registration
• Collect client (family) information via wizard data-entry user interface pattern.
• Prompt user for agreement acceptance, setting pending status to true only when agreement terms have been
• Prompt administrator response to review registration and accept client status change to active.
• Resource (Sitter) Registration
• Collect sitter information via same data-entry interface pattern as speciﬁed for client registration.
• Prompt sitter for agreement acceptance, setting pending status to true only when terms have been accepted.
• Sitter is set to active only at administrator review of resource data-entry.
• Sitter resources are permitted to update and edit their scheduled availability on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Request Processing
• Client has ability to ﬁle a standard request (a request to be processed within the next 48 hours or greater) to the
application that would initiate a system generated message to the administrator at start of matching process.
• Matching and Scheduling component creates a best-match score comparison based upon: Availability, Allergies/
Special Needs, Consistency of Assignment between Client and Sitter, and Required Certiﬁcations. Order and
weight of importance in order as listed.
• Application will automated pick the highest score of the above criteria and send result conﬁrmations to the
• At point of administrative conﬁrmation, email messages are sent to both sitter resources and client families
detailing the engagement.
• Client also has the ability to ﬁle a non-standard request (requested appointment in a time period of less than 48
hours), of which the administrator is required to then manually conﬁrm the requests and assign resources from a
pre-selected pool of best matches.
• Conﬁrmed matches are scheduled as private events located in central calendar (i.e Google Calendar API
Suggested Technical Speciﬁcations
• Implement and re-use of progressed model and controller prototype code using PHP-Based CodeIgniter ( http://
[url removed, login to view] ) or Kohana ( [url removed, login to view] )Frameworks
• Utilize XML-based form library (i.e. [url removed, login to view] ) to map data-entry and
administrative views to ActiveRecord class-based model ( [url removed, login to view] )
• Implement core-functional classes derived from phpScheduleIt ( [url removed, login to view] ) and re-factor for the
• The “sitter” conceptual model is akin to “resources” to be scheduled.
• “Reservations” are comparative to sitter/client assignment requests.
• Include scoring algorithm based upon above-mentioned weighted criteria.
• Include administrative override functionality and custom messaging requirements as stated above.
• Leverage resources of current hosting environment ( Dreamhost [url removed, login to view] )
• Utilize subversion repository for change and deployment control management also located on Dreamhost account.
• URL/URI construction should adhere to REST principals ( [url removed, login to view]
• Look and feel should be in-line with current ASAP sitters view and branding standards.
• Recommend use of lean css/html presentation frameworks such as Baseline CSS ( [url removed, login to view] ) or
Uni-Form CSS ( [url removed, login to view] )
• Markup should adhere to XHTML strict or transitional doctype standards.
• Email and messaging generation should adhere to SPF conditions ( [url removed, login to view]
Sender_Policy_Framework ) to best ensure delivery and receipt of communication.
• Restricted administrative access should fall under https protocols of current Dreamhost Account.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $194 teklif veriyor
i have gone through with all the details u have posted , I understand and have the expertise and skills to provide what u seeking,i have extensive experience of PHP,WORDPRESS,can provide samples of work if u like, than Daha Fazla
My company can complete this project, in a very short time.
[Posting and asking for direct contact information or posting a link that has your contact information is strictly prohibited and will get your account suspended - Freelancer.com Admin]