• Client Registration
• Collect client (family) information via wizard data-entry user interface pattern.
• Prompt user for agreement acceptance, setting pending status to true only when agreement terms have been
• Prompt administrator response to review registration and accept client status change to active.
• Resource (Sitter) Registration
• Collect sitter information via same data-entry interface pattern as speciﬁed for client registration.
• Prompt sitter for agreement acceptance, setting pending status to true only when terms have been accepted.
• Sitter is set to active only at administrator review of resource data-entry.
• Sitter resources are permitted to update and edit their scheduled availability on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Request Processing
• Client has ability to ﬁle a standard request (a request to be processed within the next 48 hours or greater) to the
application that would initiate a system generated message to the administrator at start of matching process.
• Matching and Scheduling component creates a best-match score comparison based upon: Availability, Allergies/
Special Needs, Consistency of Assignment between Client and Sitter, and Required Certiﬁcations. Order and
weight of importance in order as listed.
• Application will automated pick the highest score of the above criteria and send result conﬁrmations to the
• At point of administrative conﬁrmation, email messages are sent to both sitter resources and client families
detailing the engagement.
• Client also has the ability to ﬁle a non-standard request (requested appointment in a time period of less than 48
hours), of which the administrator is required to then manually conﬁrm the requests and assign resources from a
pre-selected pool of best matches.
• Conﬁrmed matches are scheduled as private events located in central calendar (i.e Google Calendar API
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 263$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks