• Client Registration
• Collect client (family) information via wizard data-entry user interface pattern.
• Prompt user for agreement acceptance, setting pending status to true only when agreement terms have been
• Prompt administrator response to review registration and accept client status change to active.
• Resource (Sitter) Registration
• Collect sitter information via same data-entry interface pattern as speciﬁed for client registration.
• Prompt sitter for agreement acceptance, setting pending status to true only when terms have been accepted.
• Sitter is set to active only at administrator review of resource data-entry.
• Sitter resources are permitted to update and edit their scheduled availability on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Request Processing
• Client has ability to ﬁle a standard request (a request to be processed within the next 48 hours or greater) to the
application that would initiate a system generated message to the administrator at start of matching process.
• Matching and Scheduling component creates a best-match score comparison based upon: Availability, Allergies/
Special Needs, Consistency of Assignment between Client and Sitter, and Required Certiﬁcations. Order and
weight of importance in order as listed.
• Application will automated pick the highest score of the above criteria and send result conﬁrmations to the
• At point of administrative conﬁrmation, email messages are sent to both sitter resources and client families
detailing the engagement.
• Client also has the ability to ﬁle a non-standard request (requested appointment in a time period of less than 48
hours), of which the administrator is required to then manually conﬁrm the requests and assign resources from a
pre-selected pool of best matches.
• Conﬁrmed matches are scheduled as private events located in central calendar (i.e Google Calendar API
12 freelancers are bidding on average $263 for this job
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks