Seeking expert to install and properly configure OSCommerce shopping cart to acheive three objectives:
1. Allow for global transactions.
2. Allow for global Shipping and Handling with FedEx, UPS, and USPS Package Tracking.
3. Ensure/guarantee proper functionality upon completion of project.
It is thought that the following contributions can accomodate these objectives:
- Paypal (Already installed and fully operational)
- FedEx, UPS, and USPS Package Tracking (HTML Versions. Source: [url removed, login to view],714)
Project Start Date & Time: The project start date and time will begin the moment Service Provider accepts this project. Furthermore, U.S. Pacific Standard Time (PST) will serve as the official start time for this project.
Estimated Project Timetable:
Minimum: 1 day
Maximum: 7 days
Project Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of this project also serves as full agreement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
i. Service Provider certifies he/she possesses extensive knowledge and a universally acceptable level of professional experience associated with the following:
* OScommerce (All milestones, MS2.2 in particular)
* Integration of PayPal IPN amongst other pre-existing/pre-installed contributions that have altered the original core OSCommerce code
ii. Service Buyer reserves the right to cancel this project and not be obligated to making payment for services if:
(a) Service Provider fails to honor the timetable agreed upon for this project.
(b) Service Provider fails to provide a substantive respond to communication/messages sent by Service Buyer within 24 hours.
(c) Service Provider fails to ensure the above referenced contribution does not work as it is intended.
(d) Adverse impact to the shopping cart to which the above referenced contribution is to be installed.
iii. Service Provider warrants he/she will not install any code other than that which is neccessary to ensure the contribution being installed performs as it is intended, and that no programs, scripts, or code alterations will be made or installed or made that would or could compromise website security.
iv. Service Provider acknowledges he/she has adequate computer security in place to prevent the observation of or access to any and all information, files, folders, usernames, passwords, login URL's, etc. associated with or applicable to this project.
v. Post-Implementation/Integration Support: Service Provider agrees to provide a 4 hour response turn-around time for a period of 15 days following the closure of this project. Support includes, but is not limited to: making a timely and concerted effort to troubleshoot and resolve any and all unforseen issues arising from the installation of the contribution(s) installed by Service Provider.
vi. Service Provider agrees to permanently discard and/or destroy all usernames and passwords provided by Service Buyer subsequent to the completion of this project.
vii. Service Provider will not exploit, advertise, or market his/her work perform without first having received permission from Service Buyer.