I got a site that needs to be migrated into a CMS. The site is badly organized that's why. Basically, it is up to you what CMS to use but it must be possible to include all of the following features:
* search engine optimized pages (including optimized markup AND mod_rewrite for clean URLs)
* easy to add articles to particular sections of the site
* easy to edit the menu(s)
* user groups with permissions are required so editors can ONLY add content and such
* when an editor adds content, it must be queued first and approved by an admin before it it published; furthermore, it must be possible to define a publish date sometime in the future
* while the editor should only create the page, an admin should be able to choose a template for the page
* easy to create custom templates (e.g. a template which includes an adsense ad in the articles)
* easy to manage dynamic pages, e.g. the homepage or different main pages of the site which are updated with the most recent additions and some news
The site in question must be migrated and a new design must be implemented. The design is quite simple so it's no complex template.
If you think this is do-able please contact me so we can further discuss the project.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $95 teklif veriyor
We are expert on it and we are ready to do it please view pmb
(¯`'•. ¸ (¯`'•.¸ Placeholder bid only. Please see PMB for details. Best Regards, Arthur, TechArt Sales department. ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
Hello! It is possible to do. Please, revise PMB for CMS-sample. Marianna
We are an Indian based Web Development and web design company that activates both on the local and foreign market, providing its customers with visual concepts and eye catching Products. We represent a team of highly e Daha Fazla
We would be glad to help you complete this project. Check PM...
Hi, We specialise in Content Management Systems. Please take a look at pmb. Regards.
I have good team of programmers and designers in web technologies(like ASP.NET, PHP and ASP) and i am intersted to make a long relationship with you.
I can do this. My own website is [login to view URL]