I got a site that needs to be migrated into a CMS. The site is badly organized that's why. Basically, it is up to you what CMS to use but it must be possible to include all of the following features:
* search engine optimized pages (including optimized markup AND mod_rewrite for clean URLs)
* easy to add articles to particular sections of the site
* easy to edit the menu(s)
* user groups with permissions are required so editors can ONLY add content and such
* when an editor adds content, it must be queued first and approved by an admin before it it published; furthermore, it must be possible to define a publish date sometime in the future
* while the editor should only create the page, an admin should be able to choose a template for the page
* easy to create custom templates (e.g. a template which includes an adsense ad in the articles)
* easy to manage dynamic pages, e.g. the homepage or different main pages of the site which are updated with the most recent additions and some news
The site in question must be migrated and a new design must be implemented. The design is quite simple so it's no complex template.
If you think this is do-able please contact me so we can further discuss the project.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
I have good team of programmers and designers in web technologies(like ASP.NET, PHP and ASP) and i am intersted to make a long relationship with you.