Need to setup ModernBill (demo installed and working on
Linux/Apache2/PHP5/MySQL5 w/ public IP) to manage the following products and services...
- Dial-up, ISDN, T1 - Radiator RADIUS + Cisco 5300
- Hosting with Windows (IIS) and Linux (Apache2, PureFTP, MySQL)
- Recurring services - Network Monitoring (nessus/cacti) and SPAM scanning (postfix/mysql)
- Unit Sales of hardware and software
- Support (hourly and monthly contract)
Need the product lines and order forms configured. Need integration for API control of servers - will buy a control panel like cPanel/WHM for the web servers, but Postfix/Mysql needs order form and API control.
Configure payment gateway support for Linkpoint and Paypal.
Some of the bidders have proposed other billing packages - ClientExec and WHMCS. I welcome any input on using these with this project. I am interested in hearing about using cPanel (Apache) and Ensim (IIS) to manage the hosting platforms. I would also like to add there will be an additional project following completion of this one for a website update to accommodate the new order forms. Thanks.