we are a small indian portal about movies. Our url - www.nonstopcinema.com. we are presently using an old free software called "txnews" which is no more in production as our CMS bcoz of its ease of use. We invite parties interested in scripting a CMS for on a tight budget with the following features.
1) PHP/flatfile : we know da security wid flatfile is less, but our tech team is not highly aware of MySQL. Also its easier when shifting servers.
2) Easy updating of TEMPLATE : We want the script with a template structure. We keep changing our template frequently. This process must be easy.
3) Two categories : The news should be published in a two directories 'NEWS' and 'GOSSIP'. The updating process can be either done thru a single interface or two seperate interfaces.
4) Archiving : The news must be well archived. The pages which have the archives should be within template. Also the archives should be visible on the page where news is shown.
5) Related News : Though we publish the articles in two seperate folders, below each article we want a feature which show "related articles". That is articles on the same or similar topic published earlier by us.
6) Search engine friendly URLS : This is the prime reason why we are shifting from our old CMS. We want a search engine friendly URL. We do not want dynamically generated URLS. A sample URL should look like --
[url removed, login to view]
Its understood that if we dont want dynamic URL and easy change of template ,the files have to be in SHTML. Also, we should be able to call the news wid ease either thru PHP or SSI..
I am willing to provide more details on the project. I guess its easy. We are fine, if scriptors modify and existing FREEWARE script for our needs and install it.
Hi I have made similar proyect for a news paper site here in my contry. My solution works with templates, so you will be able to change design to fix the feel and look of your site. I can do it work with search engine Daha Fazla
9 freelancers are bidding on average $97 for this job
Hey, pretty easily done, and I've done similar CMSes in the past, I can also provide examples.
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your News-posting CMS in PHP/flatfile that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid incl Daha Fazla
hello We are India based Software development company with 2 years of development experience on different [url removed, login to view] developers have already worked on sites like this [url removed, login to view] can provide you with world class Daha Fazla
i work in a mysql environment daily ... im a unix server admin for a webhosting company here in dallas texas ... i can create the the site where you can update site through an interface ... and keep all of your archive Daha Fazla
Hello, This is a serious bid. We have gone through the information you provided and we are ready to work with you. We have 4 years of experience in PHP,MySql on Linux platform. We provide high quality bug free codes at Daha Fazla
[url removed, login to view] – visit our website for more information and portfolio. We are a leading web development company. We have been designing and developing website since last 7 Years. We achieve the highest sat Daha Fazla
I have built these types of CMS before, and could easily build a custom one to fit your needs.