This project is for OSCommerce expert only with a little experience in web design. This website is for computer retail/wholesaler shop. It is an easy project to someone who has experience in OSC.
A brief job task description:
The design / color should look like:
[url removed, login to view]
The feature and layout of OSCommerce will be the same as the following website: (only difference is the shipping rule).
Visit [url removed, login to view]
When you visit [url removed, login to view], the first page always changes (randomly), to see it you should try to refresh your browser then you can see the changes on the Product Info and Info Box Promotion and What's New.
And plus other contributions will be installed, such as custom PC configuration.
Other specification is we're giving discount rate for wholesaler customers (who will buy in large/bulk quantity). And you should put our QuickSSL Geotrust Security logo verification on our info box. Image / description /example can be viewed on [url removed, login to view]
Payment 20% will be made after we have seen your work on your server and the rest 80% will be made after you installed everything on our server.
Other description / details will be explained to you later.