We currently have our OSCommerce store running offline using XAMPP. We want to make this into a POS. So only our staff will enter the orders for customers calling on the phone. The store is heavily modified, however the design must be kept. This is how we need the order process to be modified...
1) Press add to cart on a product... ability to add more products or check out
2) Go to 1 page that has:
- a list of registered customers that can be searched by customers and can be clicked on if the order is for them and form will be filled out auto... if not name can be manually entered. Address fields should be optional.
- discount field to minue 5.00 / 10.00 etc
- option for 3 shipping levels none / £Charge1 / £Charge2
- 3 payment methods Credit Card / Cash / Cheque
- Checkout and should then print 2 copies of the invoice and save the order
I will provide all of the files for you to test development on your own server.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $229 for this job
Hello, Mxicoders is a leading IT solutions company to provide e-commerce, e-business and branding solutions to small and medium size business worldwide. Visit: [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hi! I'm an osC expert (all versions) and would like to get your POS project done. Please check my reviews and profile to see my expertise. Thanks!
Dear Sir , We have all necessary skills in this area. We use most advanced technologies and offer qualified technical assistance. Quality and satisfaction are guaranteed. If there are any questions, we have suppor Daha Fazla
Dear Sir I have 3 years Experience PHP,mysql,smarty,[url removed, login to view] are the oscommerce site developed by me. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://planet Daha Fazla