I have a requirement for an osCommerce programmer.
Please read this carefully:
Are you interested in getting involved with a company, receive guaranteed work and monthly payments? If so and you are reliable, ethical and good communication skills this might be for you.
How you will be paid:
You will be paid 1 month after job completion. Why? I am very use to the way freelancers work on the Internet... most complete a job and disapear or simply disapear during a job. I will pay you well but ONLY this way. If you work for me in May this year, you will be paid at the END OF JUNE. You will work in June as well and receive payment for June in JULY? Understand? Please ensure you understand this. In fact this is similar to real world contratual work where you may not receive payment for months.
It is my intension to create a good relationship with you and for you to join my growing company. You will get paid and well. This form of payment ensures that:
1. You will not disapear (as you WILL loose 1 months pay)
2. You will communicate regularly
3. You will work regularly and on a full time basis.
4. You will join a good team that have no problem working like this.
5. You will receive regular work.
6. You will receive regular payments (minimum $500 per month).
I hope you have understood (please bid $500 if you have) the above and if this is NOT agreeable to you, please do not respond as I am not interested in working in any other way. I have heard ALL the promises there is and have seen ALL of them broken. This is the only way I work with online freelancers.
************** NOTE - READ ABOVE
It never ceases to amaze me! Why do some people not read the job description. If you do NOT like the payment terms, do not waste your time and mine by answering. The terms are NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Escrow is not a guarantee to any one. Escrow enables the following:
1. Funds to be held for a long time and not accessed by anyone.
2. Does NOT guarantee a good relationship.
3. Often the "buyer" can simply cancel anyway and get the money refunded - no questions asked.
4. Escrow paid... and I have no guarantee of your support.
I have been in this business for many years. You look after me and I will look after you. These are my terms and please move on to other projects if this is not agreeable.