Please DOWNLOAD and read my specifications before placing a quote…Note that I will have at least 2 more projects for the winner of this bid should the work be superb.
As a reference, I really like JT's Stockroom: [url removed, login to view] (Note when quoting a price I do not require the video capabilities (Gay per view or Fetish per view- this should make the site a lot cheaper and easier to design)
I DO NOT want a template or cookie cutter site – I love the feel, iconic graphics and colors used on [url removed, login to view] and the look of the header/top part of the page on [url removed, login to view] – I am looking for this kind of feel, trendy, classy look that [url removed, login to view] provides
Please be fair with your quote to do the job. I understand good work costs money, but I do have other projects for those willing to be fair.
Look forward to hearing your responces. Thank you. Please don't forget to download the MS-Word file for specific details.
-Require clean intelligible coding - all code is property of our company and cannot be re-sold.
• A site that is simple end user friendly, yet feature rich (not busy). I cannot stress this enough.
• Graphic design of buttons and interface on website (Trendy classy designs)- refer to www.edenfantasys.com for colors and similar type imagery.
• Product picture enlargement interface (I like the picture interface used by www.edenfantasys.com , coupled with the mouse over effect and product information on www.lovehoney.co.uk when you rub your mouse over the different product colors and wish to duplicate this.
• Product Layout Interface – (I like the layout of www.stockroom.com products are neatly layered, easy to see and simple yet classy) – When you click to enlarge the description of the product is under it.
• Able to change website colors (background and text colors) easily.
• Entry page and Home Page (18+ or older or Under 18) – I want this to be unique and have ideas I can fax.
• Brand Logo design (I have some ideas of what I want – but creativity is always appreciated)
• Design of a trendy animated image of a sexy, yet classy Nurse holding a dildo, as well as a animated man similar to Larry the Cable guy (I will look for examples)
• Very easy to use ADMIN Panel to update site (user friendly)
• Multiple Currency Capability: US Dollar, Euro’s, British Pound, Canadian Dollar
• Multiple Language Capability: English, Spanish, French (not a must – but nice to have: example: http://www.askdrshah.com/index.htm
• Live support feature that can be enabled and disabled easily.
• Coupon Redemption (allows me to email a coupon to customers to enter for discount at checkout or free gift)
• Product Rating System (I want to be able to have control over what ratings get posted- similar to www.babeland.com (note when you click on a product – the rating is below.
• Blog capability (with availability to disable or enable)
• Top sellers and top products list
• Product Search box *same as on JT’Stockroom
• All interface elements, Icons, Revisions, Button Templates, and Site Templates provided to allow me to produce any revisions/additions I might need
• Special Order Request Form
• Stock counter – shows how many of each product are on hand (something that I can enable or disable)
• Live support feature that can be enabled and disabled.
• Newsletter and sales (place on the backend to save the names of those people who sign up)
• Easy to use shopping cart and control panel to upload, change, and add features like gift wrapping, discounts, Buy 1, Get 1 Free feature, enter membership # to get a discount...etc.
• A place for customers to upload up to 3 pictures of themselves with contact information that be disabled and enabled and screened before being posted.
-Ask Nurse Kelly – sites below as a reference (a forum to ask sex related questions)
The Nurse Kelly icon will also be used throughout the site to recommend specific toys.
Need a form similar to what is on www.askdramy.com that charges a fee to receive a detailed answer to questions. When someone click’s on the Nurse Kelly Icon or Image they are brought to a page similar to the site below (just the question portion and database) http://www.wsu.edu/DrUniverse/Contents.html
-A forum where members can make suggestions on what they would like to see inside the store
-Extensive sub-directories where one can find links to other related sites, writings, reports etc.
-Some form of blocking or eliminating popups or other infiltrated negativity from outside sources.
-Membership security and handling, including credit card setup. (Would like to implement Hacker Safe by Scanalert http://www.scanalert.com/Content.sa?sec=2&sub=0
-3 Sex Toys for the price of 2 feature (www.lovehoney.co.uk) – add to the cart to see how this works
Website statistics information that I can view to see how many clicks I am getting etc….
-SE0 (I need a guarantee that my site will be within the TOP 3 searches using LEGIT methods on GOOGLE.COM and YAHOO.COM for searches using words like (Sex toys, dildos, vibrators, - I will supply a list of about 40-80 words). (Very Important)
We have 40-80 keywords that we would like to optimize for, all sex related. Along with your bid, please provide for us answers to the following questions in a PM:
1. What type of techniques do you use to achieve rankings?
2. What type of risk is involved with these methods?
3. Can you show us examples of past work?
4. What was the client’s ROI?
5. What type of volume increase in traffic is reasonable to expect?
6. How long until we start to see results?
7. What would you expect from OUR end to aid your work?
8. What were some of your top search ranking achievements?
9. What kind of linking strategies do you use? What PR of websites to you normally target?
Please send us your strategies to accomplish this. No PR pushing or tricks, No traffic bust software, No duplicated content, no spam, no bad directories, no linking farm, in a nutshell, no black hat strategies (no software optimization, cloaking, etc..). I want a REALISTIC plan using real methods (link building, articles, keyword related content, DMOZ listing....)
I would like to see a portfolio, previous experience, examples of sites you have optimized, etc...
I will check backlinks, duplicated content, link farms and SEO text.
I understand the SEO will cost more money - please quote me for this. Only bid if you are capable please.
• Able to evolve with me as ideas come together…including changes to graphic designs, layouts.
• Teach me, teach me, teach me how to use the web site, instructions would be great.
• Teach me how to edit the photo’s to look like those on JT’s Stockroom, and Eden’s Fantasy.
• Assist with integration of site to Host Server, and Merchant Provider.
• Provide on-going technical support (if required) for 6 months minimum to help work out bugs if there are any. I am very computer literate, but I have not studied this area for a few years.
• Regular contact and updates of where the project is to date.
• Refund guarantee if the site is not to my specifications once complete (this part really is only as good as your professional word).
• HONESTY, PATIENTS, PROFESSIONALISIM, and INTEGRITY are paramount. I have many more projects ready to go for the person that can deliver a #1 site.
• Please think outside the box – I do not want a cookie cutter site…remember…simple, classy, trendy, feature rich easy to use.
• Full copy of all coding and metatags
Permission to view an ADMIN panel you have designed, along with other similar websites.
www.stockroom.com (layout and design)
www.edenfantasys.com (just for colors, iconic graphics, feel)
www.babeland.com (just for the Rating system)
www.askdramy.com (for top of page, header)
QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED:
• Will you accept payment in Escrow? I am very nervous sending money overseas before I receive a finished product. I have just incurred a loss of money to a web designer who wasn’t able to do this job.
• Ongoing contact is very important, will I have access to telephone contact, Fax, email, messenger service. I would like to get full name of designer, business address, telephone and email contacts as well as any references available that show “Search Ranking Successes”, and website design quality.
• Do you offer any guarantee of work and service if I am unhappy with the work?
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1041 for this job
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]
please contact us to tell us further details for your whole project. So we will provide you our proposal and estimated turn around [url removed, login to view] check my profile for my eligibility .thank u.