Current Shared Accomodation Site needs complete site design and programming from scratch.
Our company is looking for a new and fresh professional look in its site, more corporate.
Current script is buggy, crappy search results, looks unprofessional and is a 2nd rate script.
We are definitely looking for a programmer with original ideas who can implement this in a new design without having to keep asking questions, someone who can take the initiative.
The site must be visually stimulating, vibrant and appealing.
Part of what we need on the frontpage is several module positions that will also randomly pull latest profiles from registered users. A module position for latest news, and tower spacing for advertisers.
Frontpage must be created using CSS Design, forms and search results must be in AJAX Technologies, if you have no experience using CSS or AJAX do NOT bid..!!!!
The site must also be user friendly and user profiles easily edited, as well the back end admin panel must also be easily used and sections edited with ease.
Full requirements will be given to successful programmer. When sending us examples of your work, only send us maximum 3 sites, so choose carefully as our first impression will tell us if you are the programmer for our company or not..!!
To base ideas from the 2 listed sites below are something we are striving for:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
On successful completion of new script, we also require current DB to be transferred into new DB, so as we do not lose our current clients.
The project requires the following expertise:
The site should also be search engine friendly, so needs clean code, we are not seeking an existing script that is already on the market.
The script and DB should be commenced in PHP5
All copyright will belong to our company, so under no circumstances is any part of the code to belong or be taken from other scripts.
On completion of this project we are hoping the programmer will also be our outsourcing partner, as our company gets many requests for customized scripts, so when bidding keep a realistic price, and we shall give you all our work in the future.
After this project is completed we have 3 other projects to be initiated and completed.
OUR TERMS THEY ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE
1) Payment will ONLY be made upon COMPLETION of this script once satisfied all specifications and design has been finished.
2) No pre payment or percentages upfront will be paid at all so dont ask.
3) Upon completion on project we will transfer the funds via Paypal or Direct Deposit to you or your company an official invoice is required before transfer of funds.
4) We do not do Escrow or alike, our registered company details will be given to the successful programmer. So dont ask about Escrow.
5) My company requests the project winner to supply complete name, address, contact telephone number, email address.
6) Whilst this project is in design and implementation mode, we request the programmer/designer to be in contact on a daily basis
7) This project will be put on your own server until completion, once completed and paid for, it will be up to the designer/programmer to transfer and set up on our server.
8) In the event the programmer / designer is not able to be contacted for a period longer than 7 days without letting our company know, they will forfeit this project and it will be awarded to another programmer.
9) All graphics, and code for this project MUST BE original and not a rip off of other sites or programs. If you message us with an existing script that is out there on the market we will ignore your messages. WE WANT ORIGINAL DESIGN...!!! we have seen many of the existing scripts and do NOT like them..!!!
10) On final pricing and bidding, the awarded programmer must give an estimated time of completion and pricing, in the event that time is extended the programmer should agree to a reduction in price for compensation of not completing on time.
11) On completion of project pricing should also incorporate a period of no less than 6 months maintenance for potential bug fixes.
12) Our terms and conditions are final and will not be negotiated if you cannot adhere to our terms please do not bid.
You may think our terms are somewhat hard, it is meant to be, we only want reputable, professional people bidding on our current project, as mentioned the successful programmer completing this project to our satisfaction will then be awarded all our future work, and we have a lot of work to outsource.
As far as Escrow is concerned.? Many Escrow services only secure the programmer and not the buyer, we have had several experiences with Escrow and will not be using those type of services in the future.
We are a professional company that has several businesses attached to us, once given the current site you will then understand why we need this script implemented, we do pay for all work completed under project requirements and terms.
If you want ongoing work, with an easygoing company to deal with then bid.