We our looking to have backlinks built to our Clients website.
The website in question for a UK Retailer of Tyres.
The aim of the project here is to build 50 Quality Backlinks from pages that have a PageRank of 2-5 (the actual page with the link on, not the site homepage).
The website is UK based. UK Tyre / Car Automotive sites or blogs would be ideal.
We have 5 keyphrases that we would like used as the anchor texts in the link building exercise.
The Links MUST conform to the following requirements.
1. Links must be from from Tyres ("Tyres" is the UK Spelling, but also spelt "Tires" in US-English), Car, Automotive, or related websites or blogs.
2. Links must be live "do follow" links.
3. The pages that the links are placed on must have PageRank of 2 or above.
4. We do not simply want links that are placed in the footer / menu of websites.
5. The links should be placed within natural body content of websites.
6. Links to be sought ethically, and not through farms or automated systems.
7. All links to us will be one-way.
8. All links should be from different domains, on different IP ranges, in different locations.
9. The page the link is sought on must be recently / regularly cached.
10. Link pages must be indexable by search engines, i.e. not behind login / restricted areas.
11. Link building staggered over a period of time
12. A proportion of the links sourced must be from UK websites.
13. Links must NOT be from Directories / Social Bookmarking sites.
14. Must not be additional links on pages that already link to our client's website.
WE DO NOT REQUIRE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, SO PLEASE DO NOT OFFER:
1. NOT REQUIRED: On-Site Optimisation
2. NOT REQUIRED: Directory Listings
3. NOT REQUIRED: Search Engine Submission
4. NOT REQUIRED: Social Bookmarking Links
5. NOT REQUIRED: Article Writing / Submission
We are doing the above 5 things ourselves, and we do not expect to be offered it... This project is for Link Building only.
Upon completion, we will expect a spreadsheet the links sourced, their PageRanks etc.
Payment on completion of process.
The client is looking to have quality fresh links built on a regular basis. The winning programmer will have the opportunity for this future work.
Bidders, confirm that you will build 50 Links, at what cost, and in what time frame.