Will provide you with this template [url removed, login to view]
You will need to install magento site on my server and implement this template. Additionally will need to make the following customizations:
• We need to install a slider so the picture of the women in the current template will be rotating within 3-4 pictures that I will specify. The pictures will need to be links to specific sections. Install a header.
• The section that currently says: "beauty gifts....." I want to split it in the middle. The left side will say something like "Items on Sale" and the right side will say something like "Free shipping". These will be links that will be taken to the appropriate pages. So that means that we also need a category that will list items on sale.
• Between the header and the beginning of the product section, we will need to add a section that will consist of about 1 inch in width all the way across the length of the screen that will consist of 4-5 links to different sections of the site
• After that, we will need to add a small section that will consist of text about the company and the website.
• The navigation bar will be similar to what is in the template, although the names will change and there will be anywhere from 6 to 10 items on the drop down section. We also need to have a HOME button that will take the visitor to the home page at any time
• The home page will consist of 3 sections: Best Sellers, Featured Products, New Arrivals. Each section will have 2 rows and 3 columns. I will need to be able to specify products that appear in each one of the sections and if someone wants to see more of that section, there needs to be a link that will take them to see more, in each section.
• On the left column, we will have a list of the categories again. The items on the left column will need to show up on all pages.
• Under that on the left hand column we will have categories by sales price. Categories will be Items under $10, between $10 to $25, $25 to $50, $50 to $75, over $75
• Under that we should have a section where testimonials will appear.
• Change the size of the thumbnail so thumbnails that are NOT square will show up properly. In other words, the thumbnails will be women, so the normal size will be something like 200x300. Thumbnails need to properly display the images without any used space.
• In the product page, on occasion I might want to upload a video that will be displayed. So the admin panel should give me the option to upload videos and we need to install a video player to play the video on some products, not all. This has to allow both uploads and imbeds from places like youtube etc.
• In the product description page, incorporate a size and color selection drop down menu that clients select and that will be carried forward to the check out window and will be part of the order. Some products will be of combination colors, so they have to be product specific!
• Also in this section, we need to try and create a logical and eye pleasing layout of all information that is displayed on this page, including prices, discounts, tier pricing etc.
• A brief section about the company. All of these sections will need to be accessed easily in the backend and changed easily.
• I think the template does include a coupons widget. If not, we will need to incorporate one.
• Incorporate the shopping cart to process credit card payments and paypal payments to the site
• You will need to provide a detailed instructions booklet on how to operate the site, how to change banners, how to upload or delete new product, etc. How to operate the whole site. I do NOT know magento, so you will need to answer questions relating to the operation of the site.
• There will be some minor work that we will need to do after everything is done to make the site look nice, functional and pleasing to the visitor. Cosmetic things, maybe move things around a bit to bring everything together and make this a great looking site.
• On the header section, add a button where people can enter their email addresses to receive updates on new products and coupons.
• On the bottom of the pages, we need to create the following pages:
terms and conditions
All work to be done on my server and project will not be considered as done until I have tested the site and everything works well.
One of the menus on the navigation bar will be called “Items on sale” or something like that. I need to be able to specify which items will be included in that section.
On the left hand side, between categories and testimonials, we will need to add some banners with links. One of the links will need to be a page that will outline the sizes on the garments. I will provide a link of a similar site with such information.
Have to be able to create tier pricing for things like buying a product in different colors, etc
Other minor items that will come up during the creation process to make the site more functional and more pleasing to the user.
Install SEO plugins for magento to aid the site in SEO!
I'm a Magento Expert. please visit my webite and folios at [url removed, login to view]