I'm looking for a custom web application which includes the following:
Internal “employee” sections:
1) IT Helpdesk / Workflow / repair tracking: I'd like to input customer orders for IT repair/services through a ticketing system. I want to track customer company name, customer name, customer contact info (address, phone, preferred contact time), ticket reference number, ticket details, comment log, which technician is working on the project, what is the status of the project. I'd like this to be searchable so that I can find old tickets, existing tickets, customer information, etc. I would like to have invoices attached to tickets.
2) Invoice generation: I'd like to generate invoices which reference the ticket or tickets that a customer has with us. I'd like to be able to be able to manage prices for various services. I'd like to be able to generate special “promo” prices. I'd like to be able to generate special “coupon codes.” I'd like to be able to enter parts or product that is sold along with the service performed.
3) I'd like to be able to manage shop inventory that is for sale and adjust prices here. This would be used in the ‘Invoice generation'
4) CMS to manage the public facing website (blog)
5) CMS to manage the public facing “software download portal.” Fields for title, publisher, version, system requirements
External “customer” section
1) Discussion forum for customers
2) Portal for customers to view status of their current pending service ticket and invoice along with past tickets and invoices
3) Public facing website blog
4) Public facing “software download portal”
I would like this web application to run on CentOS 5.6 web server with MySQL. If possible, I'd strongly prefer for internal employees to be able to login using my company's Google Apps domain accounts. Customers, I'd like to process login information internally with MySQL/PHP accounts that either customers themselves generate or one of my employees generates for them in the system.
I'm unsure really of a budget as I do not know the extent of this type of a system. PM me questions or quotes.