There is a payment system on this site [url removed, login to view] that works as follow.
1. The customer chooses a membership plan and clicks on the lenth of time/membership option they want.
2. The customer creates membership by signing-up, filling out the form (for that membership length), enters their account information (name, email address) and selects a user-name / password.
3. Clicks Submit
4. Taken to payment page.
5. Customer makes payment by Paypal or Clickbank
6. They are taken to a thank you page.
7. After they are taken to a thank you page, their membership is working and they can then log-in to the members area (which takes them to a particular page in a secure folder).
This sytem is secure and customers aen't able to circumvent the members area without filling out the purchase form and without makng payment.
Everything in this payment system works perfectly. However, the system is not working properly when a customer/user makes a purchase using a mobile device such as iOS or Blackberry Browsers. I need this php payment system altered so that it works when a customer signs up using a mobile device.
Coder will be given FTP access and access to the system to see the process. However, I need coder to work off-site as my system or site can not be down for any extended period of time (over 5-10 minutes).