We'd like professional quotation of a heavy VB4 modification. We do not need a forum actually but a database of items that can be commented. VB offers a high and quality backend of user administration and pm box capabilities, hence our request to have VB4 as a barebone for this project.
- We want to create an online database of collectable items.
- There will be HUNDREDS of categories. We have to think a way where users can invite the admin to create new categories if they don't exist already in the db. As i understand it, 1 category can't be 1 (sub)forum, due to the large amount of categories involved.
- Users can upload new items to the database, making their own "personal album" of items, accompanied by 1 or more pics (using VB personal gallery/album feature?).
- Each new item may have one or more text attributes (like item class, size, color, etc. to be determined)
- Other users should be able to comment on each product uploaded, may be in a simple "comment" style like Youtube (using VB personal blog feature?).
- There should be connection to Google and Facebook/Twitter (submit url after product is uploaded, automatically on google, manually on facebook/twitter owner of the uploaded product).
- Of course, URLs should be SEO/Google compliant for maximum exposure.
- Initially, website will be "by invitation only". Each new user will have up to xx invitations to invite others to join. A trigger should let the admin turn the site to fully public whenever desired.
- Search capabilities optimized for the kind of project implied.
- Cleanup/deactivation of any VB script/file not utilized for this project matter.
- AJAX abuse: yeah! we want as much ajax features as possible.
- Obviously both user profile and user control panel pages need to be (re)designed accordingly to new site functionality.
- Marketplace. We would like a marketplace on the site where 2 users can contact each other and trade their items (even sell them) and leave a rating much like ebay style (itrader hack to the rescue! )
Please quote the following separately from the rest of the project:
- Value added option: users can rate with OK or NOK each comment and/or report it to admins, much like Youtube does.
- Value added option: site template design. Once project is up and running we may require a full template design, depending on how many features the system ends up with.
Since VB already has many features associated to this project, we just need to see if moving/templating code will be enough (for example: albums for the pictures on user basis, blog entries, etc)
I'd like to get a money quotation plus time implication on this project. More details can be given on private basis, as a similar site already exists on the web.
Individual/team will work straight into our own servers and may be required to sign a NDA.
Please include your past projects porfolio and any other references you think are valuable for consideration.
If everything goes smooth, individual or team may be hired in a monthly basis to apply new features, manteinance and such.
14 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2029$ teklif veriyor
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( http://www.becomeexpert.org/our-work.html ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay