[url removed, login to view] is making available an opportunity for an IT partner to operate the website, increase traffic and revenues, in exchange [url removed, login to view] gives a % of revenues and/or equity. Important: this is not a paid job but a PARTNERSHIP with % of revenues shared given to the partner.
What is Goodwizz value today?
- Code: 1.5 years of code and development, scripts and tens of thousands of lines of code
- Web presence and reference: 1 year of web presence and links
- Reference: a reference for an IT client in social network
- Novel Concept: A social network with a matchmaking part with a novel concept, with games made with 10 psychologists (users go beyond first contact to create connections through personality games
- Statistics: 110,000 members, 500,000 messages exchanged between users, 20,000 euros in revenues from the social network part. Overall global rank: 230,000 (Alexa).
- Revenues to unlock: 2 potential sources of revenues: 1) social network ads 2) Premium memberships from the meeting/dating part. Social network revenues require affiliation and traffic generation. Premium memberships require marketing and ROI calculation.
- Synergy: the social network can be used to advertise a Company too
What can be expected from each party?
[url removed, login to view] will:
1- Make available entirely [url removed, login to view], its database and code to IT Company . IT Company will have the right to look into the code, modify it, add functionalities but not reuse it for other purposes.
2- Make available contact with its current programmers and business development unit.
3- Share X% of the revenues produced by IT Company
The IT Company will:
1- Develop traffic, which includes search engine optimization, blog, forum, backlinks, sitemaps, etc.
2- Develop revenues, which includes affiliation, ad placement, direct partnership with companies, etc.
3- Confidential: IT Company agrees not to reuse any part of the code, database or website architecture for any other project, Company or use. In additional, IT Company agrees to fully disclose any website development, traffic and/or revenue or enabler put in place. Note: an NDA will be sent.
Why does a partnership make sense?
- The IT company is good at creating traffic and revenues however it needs a website and concept which has been made already.
- Goodwizz built a website but is not an expert in creating traffic and revenues.
Making a partnership between [url removed, login to view] an IT company can be a significant win-win situation with revenue sharing opportunity: the IT company invests in time and money to develop traffic and revenues, and Goodwizz shares X% of revenues.
Application for partnership:
Please outline below:
- Ideas for development of traffic and revenues (please complete)
- Experience and time and resource (what experience and how many hours/week?) (please complete)
- If you wish, but optional: financial Investment? (please complete)