Please see description below. We will provide a full set of designs which will need to be matched - 100%. I've attached two design samples. Those bidding will need to show some examples of previous Magento stores.
1) There will be need to be three store fronts…
United States, United Kingdom and Europe.
2) An IP checker will need to be used on the main homepage - user will need to be directed to the correct storefront, with the correct prices
3) General CMS pages will need to be shared across all three stores
4) Each storefront will need it's own stock database
5) Each storefront will need its own tax and postage modules
6) Each storefront will need its own merchant gateway (sagepay).
7) We would need to upload up to date stock level via ‘.csv' file – is this possible?
1) Standard URL rewrites apply (non www to www)
2) All home, or index files, to be directed to site root.
3) Full control over all META info and Page titles.
4) SEO friendly urls
1) Search box in top banner
2) Social bookmark options in top banner
3) Breadcrumb trail
Main Navigation - Home | Shop | Team | Video | Blog | Contacts
General Intro, including scrolling banner, link to external blog, features CMS pages and lastet products
Main product area including main category, sub category and product template. Straightforward photos, title and description layout. Product widgets include ‘Additional Colour Options' and ‘Related Products'.
This will be a CMS section – matching functionality of this page…
[url removed, login to view]
CMS Video gallery
External link to Blogspot
Standard CMS page