I need a php script to make payments to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
The script will be used on site to handle the payments.
The script should work with paypal, alertpay, google checkout and [url removed, login to view] IPN and needs to have several options:
On the payment page:
- input your desired username
- input your desired password
- input your username (for already regisred members)
- select currency
- select an amount in a dropdown menu (this will be set in an option file)
- select a payment method (paypal, alertpay or plimus)
- button for completing the payment
All of the above needs to be set on an option file
When a payment is finished the script should store all the information in a sql table.
Bellow is the information thats need to be stored:
- payment current status (completed/pending/canceled)
- payment method (paypal/alertpay/google/plimus)
- payment confirmation number
- buyer full name (extracted from the payment details in paypal/alertpay/plimus)
- buyer email address
- date of the payment (in format: mm/dd/yyyy)
- date of subscription expiration (this should be calculated depending on the subscription plan)
There should be an admin menu where all the payments will be disapled.
If theres a reversal from the buyer the system should mark the payment from completed to canceled and disaply it in the admin menu again of the script so the administrator can take care.
Admin menu should be password protected.
All the payments should have ticker NEW before the admin examine them and mark them as read/completed
There should be search engine optimized to work wih all sql table entries (for example:
find by: confirmation number/expiration date/name/username etc., should work with more than one valuable)
all script settings should be located in a single config file ([url removed, login to view]).
I'll pay after i test it completely with real transactions.