Website would allow users to both post a garage sale (no registration required) and find garage sales.
Data needed to POST garage sale:
- Headline (required)
- Items available for sale (required)
- Date (choose from a calendar (like [url removed, login to view] and option for free text) (required)
- Time Range (not free text field but choose time from drop-down) (required)
- Street Address (required)
- City (required)
- Zip (required)
- Phone (not required)
- Name (required)
- E-mail Address (required)
- Password (to edit the listing)
- Validation (some sort of text to elminate bots/spammers)
* Garage sale would not show if date range has passed. Post would not appear until validated via submitters e-mail address.
On the FIND a garage sale section. It would have a list of all open (not expired) garage sales along with a marker on a google map showing each address. User should have option to uncheck those garage sales they don't want to see and that marker on google map should disappear. User then should have option to print their checked list in a way that is printer friendly (shows each items posted from the "POST" section) along with the map with markers on it.
There should also be a password recovery option for those that forget their password.